Friday, November 12, 2010

Morning Joe

As a lover of coffee, I wake up with the need to feed my caffeine addiction. On my working days, I may have as many as 4 cups of coffee throughout my 12-hr shift. I haven't yet graduated to all black, but I'm sure that day will come. I'm not biased about coffee. I don't always need the fancy white mocha, expensive cream or caramel anything. I prefer not to pay $5 for a single cup but the occasional Starbucks run does happen. On this morning, I rolled out of bed and took a stroll to my neighborhood 7-Eleven. I will admit, the outfit is nothing fancy however, I'm just trying to make a point that you don't have to walk out of the house in dirty sweats and a ratty t-shirt. There's a way to bum it but still look like a somewhat polished bum. Ha.



 This last pic was the result of my morning stroll. I stopped and chilled at some tables to enjoy the morning sunshine and came across a sweet little love note. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Polished bum, love it! It had me thinking about my own attire though, I am starting to get a complex thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last photo w/ the love note and "wake up" cup of joe. Awesome find.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! They totally make my day. And if you follow me let me know, because I'd love to follow you as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...